If you‘re a creative, ambitious and talented professional, we want to hear from you.
At the McGillivray Group, we’re a passionate & motivated group of marketers, producers, creators, and entrepreneurs. We work in 3 key areas to build and elevate brands:
– BRANDS – We deliver the perfect recipe for brand amplification, complete with expertise to handle anything from ideation to fulfilment.
– CELEBRITIES – We source the ultimate celebrity match for a brands campaign goals to generate new exposure, infuse excitement, and reach focused & engaged audiences.
– PRODUCTION SERVICES – We do it all – from concept creation to post-production and everything in between. Television shows, commercials, digital & social content? You name it, we can create it.
What it’s like to work here
Our office is located in Liberty Village, right next door to the perfect coffee shop, with lots of restaurants and tasty food options nearby. We aren’t in the office every day, but when we are, the whole team is usually in so we can collaborate. We share our offices with MEMInc, our sister company who produces several TV shows. Our team is a mix of relatively new team members and veterans who have been with the company from the beginning. We are growing fast and are looking to continually improve and drive results for the company and our partners. We share our wins and opportunities at a bi-weekly team meeting, and love to hear input and ideas from everyone at the table.
We have an opening for a Program Administrator, McGillivray Trusted Program who will work closely with the McGillivray Group team including various Real Estate Professional Partners. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing & Partnerships, the incumbent will work with both internal and external stakeholders to manage and execute a variety of branded partnership strategies and deliverables to meet or exceed Partners’ expectations while maximizing profitability:
McGillivray Trusted Partnership Programs
• Manage renewals for the Trusted Professional Program. Generate client invoices in a timely manner, tracking payment and following up for outstanding payment when needed
• Manage program revenue forecasting & reporting on program status, including reconciling with accounting records as needed
• Manage agreements and invoicing, tracking all documents in Smartsheets
• Update weekly/biweekly documents for regular stakeholder/team updates
• Monitor the general company contact email address, redirecting emails to the necessary department
•Manage, track & order branded products for the McGillivray Trusted Program
• Assist in event planning & marketing initiatives as needed
• Support new business initiatives when needed
• Highly organized
• Administrative/reception/bookkeeping experience is an asset
• Strong communication, copywriting, and presentation skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Creativity, analytical and multitasking skills
• Strong computer and technology skills (Office & G-suite) and proficiency with design and presentation software (Canva)
• An understanding of social media is a plus
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Must have a driver’s license/access to a vehicle. Periodic travel may be required
• Experience with CRM is a plus
Here’s How To Apply:
Please submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Program Administrator Application”
Salary: $50k to $60k based on experience & qualifications
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields