If you‘re a creative, ambitious and talented professional, we want to hear from you.
Are you looking to join a close-knit team with an entrepreneurial spirit where you can directly see your impact on the company’s development and growth?
At the McGillivray Group, we’re a passionate & motivated group of marketers, producers, creators, and entrepreneurs. We work in 3 key areas to build and elevate brands:
– BRANDS- We deliver the perfect recipe for brand amplification, complete with expertise to handle anything from ideation to fulfilment.
– CELEBRITIES– We source the ultimate celebrity match for a brands campaign goals to generate new exposure, infuse excitement, and reach focused & engaged audiences.
– PRODUCTION SERVICES – We do it all – from concept creation to post-production and everything in between. Television shows, commercials, digital & social content? You name it, we can create it.
What it’s like to work here
Our office is located in Liberty Village, right next door to the perfect coffee shop, with lots of restaurants and tasty food options nearby. We aren’t in the office every day, but when we are, the whole team is usually in so we can collaborate. We share our offices with MEMInc, our sister company who produces several TV shows. Our team is a mix of relatively new team members and veterans who have been with the company from the beginning. We are growing fast and are looking to continually improve and drive results for the company and our partners. We share our wins and opportunities at a bi-weekly team meeting, and love to hear input and ideas from everyone at the table.
We have an opening for a Manager, Brand Partnerships who will work closely with the McGillivray Group team including various Brand Partners. Reporting to the Director, Business Development and Brand Partnerships, the incumbent will work with both internal and external stakeholders to manage and execute a variety of branded partnership strategies and deliverables to meet or exceed Partners expectations while maximizing profitability:
Brand Partnerships – 85%
• Manage all current brand partners
• Maintain and grow partners relationships and ensure deliverables are executed timely
• Plan, strategize and present new opportunities to partners
• Ongoing communication and reporting through emails and meetings (both virtual & in-person)
• Ongoing project management for partner related shoots and appearances
• Manage any updates to marketing collateral (including brand and sales presentations)
• Assist with renewal negotiations with partners
• Manage partners dedicated tracker
• Update CRM with new and relevant information
New Business Development – 15%
• Assist in creation and development of additional business opportunities
• Research and outreach for new partners through emails and calls
• Any other duties that may reasonably be required
• 5-years of prior work experience and track record of success in a combination of sales and account management roles
• Strong communication, copywriting, and presentation skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Creativity, analytical and multitasking skills
• Strong computer and technology skills (Office & G-suite) and proficiency with design and presentation software (Canva)
• An understanding of social media
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Must have a driver’s license/access to a vehicle. Travel may be required
• Experience with CRM
Here’s How to Apply: Please submit your resume directly to Francis at email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields